Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018
- The eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018 would be declared on the website.
- The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- If the candidates fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria, they would not be allowed to appear for JIPMER MBBS 2018.
The eligibility criteria for the JIPMER MBBS exam is mentioned below:
- Candidates of Indian origin can apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- NRI and OCI applicants are also eligible to apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- Candidates must be 17 years old on or before 31st December 2018 to be eligible for the JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- Candidates should have passed their higher secondary exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB to be eligible for appearing in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018.
- The SC and ST Applicants should have secured at least 40% in PCB and overall to be eligible for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam.
- General OPH candidates should have secured a minimum of 45% in PCB and overall to be eligible for appearing in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018.
- If the candidates have passed any of the qualifying examination that was not specified in the list will have to submit the Eligibility Certificate after the rank list is released. Obtaining this Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is mandatory for getting admission in JIPMER for NRI/OCH candidates.