Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018
- The eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018 would be declared on the website. Candidates are advised to keep a close check on the official JIPMER website.
- The candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- If the candidates fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria, they would not be allowed to appear for JIPMER MBBS 2018.
The eligibility criteria for the JIPMER MBBS exam is mentioned below:
- Candidates of Indian origin can apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- NRI and OCI candidates are also eligible to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018 .
- Candidates must be 17 years old on or before 31st December 2018 to be eligible for the JIPMER MBBS 2018. There is no relaxation in the age limit for any reserved categories.
- Candidates should have passed their higher secondary exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects along with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates belonging to the General category should have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB to be eligible for appearing in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018.
- The SC /ST/OBC/Reserved-OPH candidates should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in PCB and overall to be eligible for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam.
- Candidates belonging to the General OPH category should secure a minimum of 45% marks in PCB and overall to be eligible for appearing in JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- If the candidates have passed any of the qualifying examination that was not specified in the list will have to submit the Eligibility Certificate after the rank list is released. Obtaining this Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is mandatory for getting admission in JIPMER for NRI/OCH candidates.