Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam JMI EEE 2018:
The JMI EEE is conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University.
It is situated in New Delhi. JMI University was established in 1920. JMI University is one of the oldest university of India. JMI University offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam or JMI EEE is a State Level Entrance Examination. The JMI EEE is conducted for aspirants seeking admission in undergraduate programs at the Jamia Millia Islamia University that offers various courses such as Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Computer Science.
It’s important to know that JMI EEE 2018 will be held in the month of June.
In order to write JMI EEE, candidates need to complete the Application Process after they are sure that they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. After completing the process, applicants are given a registration number and password using which they can log in to the official website to look at further notifications regarding the JMI EEE. Candidates also get a JMI EEE Admit Card which serves as a hall ticket and enables them to write the JMI EEE exam.
Now it offers admission to various engineering disciplines under the domain as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) on the basis of JEE Main score.
- Admission in B. Arch/ B. Tech programs will be based on the scores obtained in JEE Main 2018.
- Candidates will also require filling up an online admission form of JMI.
- Candidates must submit only one form for each program/ group of programs. Multiple submissions of forms will lead to the cancellation of his/ her candidature.
- Candidates are required to fill up the JEE Main 2018 Application Form and JMI 2018 Admission Application form online.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers five B. Tech programs.
- The Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics offers two undergraduate courses in Architecture.
- All candidates, Indian as well foreign, must fulfill the eligibility criteria of JMI for admission for the academic year 2018.
- Candidates seeking admission under reserved category have to apply for reservation under one category. They would also require fulfilling the eligibility conditions set by the university.
- Candidates can pay their admission fees through cash, online or Demand Draft.
- The admission of a candidate will not be deemed to be complete unless he/she has an Identity Card issued by the Proctor’s Office. If a candidate fails to produce a valid identity card within the stipulated time, admission of the candidate is liable to get canceled.