The eligibility criteria for JNUEEE 2017 is as follows:
- An applicant who has applied for the M.Phil/Ph.D programs should have cleared the master’s degree with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject.
- The applicants applying for MA course should have completed the bachelor’s degree in any of the domain with minimum marks of 50%.
- Applicants who are willing to appear for B.A (Hons.) second year should have qualified the first year of bachelor’s degree or any other recognized examination.
- The applicants willing to apply for B.A.(Hons.) 1st year should have passed the senior secondary certificate or any other equivalent examination.
- The applicant must have passed HSC exam with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in HSC.
- The applicants who are appearing for HSC exam are also eligible to apply.