Application process for KMAT 2018:
Candidates willing to apply for MBA and MCA courses will have to fill up two separate application forms.
Step- wise instructions for the application process:
- The application form for KMAT 2018 will be available on the website www.kmatindia.com.
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria can get the application form in the first week of May 2018.
- The candidate has to create their ID and the password will be sent to their email.
- The eligible candidate has to make sure to save the password and generated user ID for future use. They may also take a printout of the same.
- For both the exams, separate hall tickets will be issued.
Step 2- The candidate has to begin by entering:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Educational Qualifications.
- The candidate who has satisfied the eligibility criteria has to mention if they are a native of Karnataka or if they belong to another state.
- The candidate has to pick a test venue of their choice.
- The eligible candidate has to make sure they make the right choice since the exam centre cannot be changed once it's given.
- In the last process, the candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria has to pick their course accordingly.
- The eligible candidate to fill in the payment details for the submission for the course they have chosen.
- The candidate has to get a print out of the form.
- The eligible candidate is required to paste a recent passport size picture and signature in the space provide.
Payment of registration fee:
- The KMAT registration fee can be made offline through offline mode.
- The candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria have to submit the Demand Draft payable at Bangalore or any Nationalized Bank in Favour of KMAT 2018.
- The KMAT application fee for 2018 is Rs. 1000/-
- Once the payment is made, take a copy of the confirmation.