Application process for LEET 2018:
- Once the candidate is eligible to apply for LEET 2018, he/she can fill in the Online form on the official website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for notifications about the form release.
- The form release date will be around.
- Once this is available, the candidate will have to fill in details regarding his/her identity, qualifications and contact details.
- Candidates will receive a password and login details via SMS and email that were put in the form during registration.
- Make sure a recent passport sized photograph and digital signature is uploaded with the form. The maximum size of the JPG format image must be 50 KB.
- Make sure you generate the copy of this application for future use.
- The payment needs to be made after a printout of the e-challan is taken by the registered candidates.
In case there is a tie breaker situation for eligibility, the following criteria will be followed to break-up the tie if two candidates secure the same marks in qualifying Examination:
- The candidate who has secured higher marks in the aggregate of 10th exam shall rank higher in order of merit.
- The candidate who is elder in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
- Applicants under this category will have to apply online and submit the application fee online through www.onlinetesthry.gov.in by generating E-Challan.
Payment for LEET:
- The fee for the application form for LEET 2018 is INR 500/- for General candidates for reserved quota candidates, this stands at INR 200 as per the eligibility criteria.
- All candidates who have filled the application form online will have to pay the fees via any online mode of payment. The accepted modes are net banking, credit cards as well as debit cards.
- IMPS and other modes are not accepted.
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria have to pay by cash against generated e-challan at the mentioned bank.
- The bank mentioned will be specified on the notification panel as per the website of HSTES.
For further details, you may get in touch with:
Haryana State Technical Education Society,
Dept. Of Technical Education Govt. Of Haryana,
Bay 7-12, Sector 4,