Application Process for LSAT 2018
- Aspiring LSAT 2018 applicants must register online by logging onto the official LSAT website and submit their basic details.
- Applicants need to enter their personal, education and other details correctly as mentioned in the LSAT 2018 form and submit it, to complete the LSAT 2018 registration process.
- The candidate is now successfully registered and will receive a LSAT 2018 India registration number.
- Candidates will need to share this LSAT 2018 India registration number while submitting the LSAT 2018 application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT 2018 registration number the candidate is required to download the LSAT 2018 Application Form.
- The applicant should send the downloaded LSAT 2018 form along with the DD either by courier or post on the LSAT 2018 address given below:
- Applicants are advised to mention their full name and the LSAT 2018 India registration number on the backside of the envelope.
Official LSAT 2018 Address:
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002