Application Process for LSAT 2017:
- Aspiring LSAT Applicants must register online by logging onto the official LSAT website and submit their basic details.
- Applicants need to enter their personal, education and other details correctly as mentioned in the LSAT form and submit it, to complete the LSAT registration process.
- The candidate is now successfully registered and will receive an LSAT India registration number.
- Candidates will need to share this LSAT India registration number, while submitting the LSAT application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT registration number the candidate is required to download the LSAT Application Form.
- The applicant should send the downloaded LSAT form along with the DD either by courier or post on the LSAT address given below:
- Applicants are advised to mention their full name and the LSAT India registration number on the back-side of the envelope.
Official LSAT Address:
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002