MAH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The common/basic Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses [Engineering, Pharmacy and Law] are as follows:
- There is no age limit specified for candidates to be eligible to appear for Engineering, Pharmacy and Law.
- Candidates must be citizens of India to be eligible for Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates are required to have passed the 12th exam from any board to be eligible for MHT CET.
Students who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the MH CET Law exam.
- Candidates need to have a 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, biology to be eligible.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category of the society need to have at least 45% aggregate to be eligible.
The basic Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses [MBA, MMS, MCA] are as follows:
- The Candidates must have complete their 10+2+3 or a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from a recognised University or College.
- The candidates from General category must have 50 percent marks in total while candidates from OBC, SC, ST, and PwD are required to obtain 45 percent marks in their graduation to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- All candidates willing to appear for MAH MCA CET must have Mathematics as their main subject in 10+2 or graduation to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates pursuing their final year of the graduation can also appear for the examination. However, they will be required to show their passing certificate at the time of counselling to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The Candidates must be citizens of India to be eligible for Common Entrance Test.
Exam wise Eligibility Criteria:
For MHT CET:
For MH CET LAW:
For MAH MBA/MMS CET:
For MAH MCA CET: