Application Process to MAH MBA/MMS CET:
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire Application Form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of their Application Form.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications provided in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next'.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the "FINAL SUBMIT".
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are verified.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for the payment of fees.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile, which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non-refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment of Examination Fees
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Please note that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may not have been successful.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of Registration.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form;
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The Application Form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print Application Form containing the Application Form Fee details after the payment of Fees.