Application Process for MGU CAT 2018:
Please find the below steps to apply for the CAT - MGU 2018 application process:
- Go to the official website of the university at cat.mgu.ac.in and click on 'Apply Online'
- Create your login account by providing a valid email ID and password. Before continuing forward don't forget to save the details.
- Now the MGU CAT application number will be generated for future reference.
- Note down the MGU CAT application number and click on the continue button.
- Upload a valid, clear copy of your passport size photograph and click on the next button.
- Enter all the basic education qualification details in the next step.
- You will now get an option to select the program of your choice and continue to the next step.
- After all the mandatory information is filled, make the payment of registration fees. The payment can be made online by credit/debit/cash cards or through internet banking.
- Once the payment is successful, go once again through the MGU CAT application and finally submit it.
- Candidates are requested to keep a printout of the MGU CAT application for future reference.
Note: All those candidates who are applying for M.Ed program in Mahatma Gandhi University need to submit a hard copy of their respective application form along with self-attested copies of the requested documents. For other courses, this particular step of submission of hard copies is not required.