The Application process for MH CET Law 2018:
The MH CET Law 2018 application form is made available to the eligible candidates in the month of May. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the MH CET Law application form.
The MH CET Law 2018 application form can only be filled online on the Official Website of MH CET Law.
Steps to apply for the MH CET Law 2018 exam:
- Visit the Offical Website of MH CET Law examination.
- Click on the official link of MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- Enter your basic details including Name, Parent’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and other necessary details as required in the MH CET Law application form.
- Verify the entered details in MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- Upload photo and signature in the MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- Pay the MH CET law application fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Download and print the MH CET law 2018 application form for further reference.
- Scanned Passport size Photograph
- It must be a recent colour passport size photograph.
- 200 x 230 pixels size is preferred.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20kb - 50kb.
- Scanned Signature
- The signature must be done on a blank white paper with a Black Ballpoint pen.
- The file size of 140 x 60 pixels is preferred.
- The scanned image must be fall in the range of 10kb - 20kb.