The Application Process for MHT CET 2018
- The application form will be available on the Official Website
- Click on "New Registration"
- For online registration, the candidate must provide a valid email address and contact number so that passwords and login details might be communicated on a timely basis
- A security question too has to be chosen. The password must be 8-13 character long with at least one character of the upper case, lower case, alphanumeric and special characters
- Herein, Candidate has to fill the application form wherein she/he has to enter personal details, contact details and basic details such as;
- Candidate name,
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/Womens/PwD), etc
- Click on "Save and Proceed" to open the page for Education details
- The candidates will have to specify his/her qualifications and the last qualifying examination
- Candidate need to mention his/her
- SSC Examination details- Obtained Marks, Total Marks and Percentage of Marks he/she obtained and proceed to upload a latest scanned photograph of maximum 100 KB size
- HSC Exam details such has Institute Name, Address, Select District of College and Place of Examination Centre
- Candidate need to upload their prescanned photograph and signature as per the specification
- After mentioning all academic details proceed to upload a latest scanned photograph of maximum 100 KB size
- A digital signature has to be uploaded, provided it is less than 30 KB in size
- Preview all images and save the same
- Move on to make the payment for the MHT CET Application Form by clicking on ''Continue'' tab
- Candidate can make the payment through online and offline mode
- For online payment, candidate can use Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, e-wallet etc
- For offline payment, candidate needs to download the SBI Bank Challan, print it on A4 size paper
- Once the candidate does successful payment of fees, the application process is completed
- Take out the print of application form and save it for future use
Uploading Photograph and Signature to the Application Form:
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background.
- In case the face in the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate should upload such scanned/digital photograph.
- The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB otherwise, it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
Writer/Scribe for a Person with Disability (PwD):
- The eligible (Person having not less than 40% disability) Orthopedically Handicapped who are not in a position to write, Blind, Low Vision, persons affected with Cerebral Palsy and Learning Disability/ Dyslexia can avail a scribe/writer for the MHT CET 2018 Examination.
- The scribe/ writer shall be arranged by the candidate at the discretion of the candidate at their own cost. The Competent Authority shall not provide scribe/ writer to the candidate.
- The candidate who wants to avail scribe/writer has to indicate willingness at the time of online submission of Application Form to MHT CET.
- The candidate has to fill the declaration form for scribe/writer in the prescribed format. The format can be downloaded from the online system.
- Paste photographs of the candidate and the scribe/writer and put signatures and submit this declaration form before reporting to the examination hall on the examination day to the SubCenter In-charge.
- The candidate shall produce the disability certificate in original along with Admit Card to the Sub-Center In-charge at the time of examination.
- The candidate availing the facility of scribe/writer shall be given the compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination.
(30 minutes compensatory time for the one and half hour duration paper)
- Low Vision, persons affected with Cerebral Palsy, Learning Disability/Dyslexia candidate shall be given the compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination even if not availing the facility of scribe/writer.
Such candidates should have declared Low Vision while filling the online application form.
Under unavoidable circumstances, the scribe/writer can be changed with the permission of the Sub-Centre In-charge of the Examination Centre allotted to the candidate.