MP MET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who wish to appear for MP MET 2017 will have to check the eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern etc. before applying for the exam.
- Applicants who wish to appear for MP MET 2017 must be a graduate in any respective field of commerce/management/business administration.
- The applicants to be eligible for MP MET 2017 should have scored at least 50% in their final year of graduation (45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for physically disabled).
- There is no specific age limit to take up the MP MET 2017 examination.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the MP MET eligibility criteria despite submitting the application forms will not be permitted to take up the MP MET 2017 Examination.
- There is a concession of marks for physically handicapped candidates as well as those who hold diplomas.