Application process for MU OET 2018:
- Candidates who want to participate in the MU OET 2018 exam have to fill and submit the application form via online mode to be eligible to write.
- The application forms will be available on the website from October 2017.
- The last date to apply for MU OET is 11 November 2017.
- All instructions to fill the application form are made by the Manipal University.
- There are five steps involved in applying for MU OET.
- The five steps are filling personal information, contact details, qualification details, programs and fee payment, and confirmation.
Required documents for MU OET are:
On the day of the MU OET when you report to the test center, you need to bring with you:
- Two Photostat copies of the e-hall ticket,
- One Photostat of the application form
- And any one of the following things for photo identification: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.
The eligible candidate has to have the documents mentioned above to write MU OET.