Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2018:
For MU OET 2018, the eligibility criteria is issued by the Manipal University. The Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria set-up by Manipal University to be able to take the entrance test. The eligibility criteria for MU OET is:
The eligibility criteria for MU OET:
- The applicants eligible to write the exam should have passed the 12th class qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Minimum 50% marks must have been obtained in these exams to be eligible to write MU OET.
- According to Manipal University eligibility criteria, the applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Chemistry, biology or biotechnology as the optional ones to be eligible to write MU OET.