NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for NATA 2018. The eligibility criteria for NATA 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates are required to clear their Senior Secondary (SSC) or 10th or equivalent examination to be eligible for appearing in NATA 2018.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks is required in the examination with Mathematics being one of the main subjects to be eligible for NATA 2018.
- Otherwise, candidates have to complete their 10+3 diploma in any subject with a minimum of 50 percent. If so, they are eligible to appear in NATA 2018.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination can fetch the eligibility for NATA 2018 examination.
- There are no lateral entry categories for B.Arch. Students have to write the NATA 2018 exam.
- There is no lower age limit for appearing in NATA 2018.
- Direct admissions are not provided for B.Arch. NATA 2018 score is the only way to get admission into B.Arch.
- If the candidates fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can't appear in the NATA 2018 exam.
NATA 2018 Reservations:
- NATA 2018 merit list would be generated based on the NATA 2018 scores.
- Candidates with a specific disability of colour blindness might be debarred from admission to B. Arch. course.
- So, before applying make sure that you are aware of the Eligibility Criteria mentioned for NATA 2018 in the official website.