Application Process to NEET PG 2018:
Candidates can register NEET PG 2018 by going to the official wesite and clicking on "Register for NEET PG" from the 26th September 2018 until the 7th November 2018.
During the registration process, the candidates are required to:
- Make a profile.
- Complete the NEET PG application.
- Schedule the exam.
- Pay for the exam.
The candidates should gather all the information needed to complete the registration process, including their Credit/Debit card details, Educational history, and Internship details. The applicants, who already have a profile for NEET PG 2018, enter your username and password and click on “Log In” to view your profile.
Photograph of the candidate:
- The candidate should take a scan of his passport size photograph in white background and with no borders.
- The size of the photograph should be between 4 - 40 kb.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 4.5 cm (height) and 3.5 cm (width) with the candidate's name and the date on the photo.
- The image should be clear enough so as to avoid the blurring of the image while printing out the application form of JEE Main 2018.
The image provided should be a colour photo.
Black and white photos and polaroid photos are not accepted for the application form of JEE Main.
Signature and Thumbprint of the candidate:
- The candidate should take a scanned copy of his signature and thumbprint in white background.
- The size of the image should be between 1 - 30 kb.
- The dimensions of the image should be 3.5cm (length) and 1.5cm (width).
- The signature and thumbprint should be clear enough to avoid blurring of the image while printing out the application form.
The signature and the thumbprint images which are scanned and uploaded to JEE Main online should be in either .jpg or .jpeg format.
NEET PG 2018 Exam fee:
- Exam fee for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates: Rs. 2,750
- Exam fee for General/OBC candidates: Rs. 3,750
Note: The above exam fee is inclusive of examination fees and Information Bulletin.