Eligibility Criteria for NID 2018
Before applying candidates should check the NID eligibility criteria. The NID eligibility criteria is a set of requirements that all candidates need to fulfill in order to be eligible for writing NID.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate courses:
- The maximum age limit for the NID candidates to appear for the exam is 20 years for them to satisfy the eligibility criteria for NID.
- However for reserved category candidates, the age limit is different, there will be a relaxation of three years.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th examination or those appearing in 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board to satisfy the eligibility criteria for NID.
Eligibility criteria for postgraduate courses:
- The maximum age limit is 30 years of age for them to satisfy the eligibility criteria for NID. However the reserved category has a different age limit, three years relaxation is allowed for reserved category.
- Candidates should have cleared the bachelor's degree to satisfy the eligibility criteria for NID. Those appearing in bachelor's degree in any discipline from any institution or university recognized by law in India are also eligible to apply.