2018 NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 Application Process
- Applicants who wish to apply for the NIFT 2018 should know the application process of the NIFT examination.
- The application process of the NIFT 2018 shall begin from the first week of November.
- Candidates may apply for the NIFT Entrance Examination till the second week of the January 2018.
- The students should complete the application before the last date mentioned in the official website of NIFT.
- Candidates should also make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the NIFT Entrance Examination.
- If the eligibility criteria mentioned in the NIFT official website is not fulfilled by the candidates, they wouldn't be allowed to write the NIFT Entrance Examination.
Steps to be followed:
Step I: Registration
- The candidate has to create a login ID. Visit the official website of NIFT and click ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ tab
- Candidate has to put the active email Id since all the information about exam from NIFT will be provided on this email Id
- Candidate has to enter his/her information carefully
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Candidate will receive the confirmation for the same through email Id
- The candidate has to enter the personal details in the NIFT Application such as- Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, City, State, Pin code, Category (SC, ST, OBC etc.), Physically handicapped, Contact Number, Email Id etc.
- Education Qualification too candidate has to mention in the NIFT Application form
- Candidates are advised to review the mentioned details before submitting it
- Candidate needs to upload a pre-scanned recent passport size colored photograph. Photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format and the size of the file should not exceed 50 kb
- Along with Photograph candidate has to upload his/her signature. Candidate must only sign the signature on paper with black ballpoint pen. Scan the signature and the file should be JPG/JPEG format, and the file size should not exceed more 50 kb
Step III: Application form Fee Payment
- Candidate can make the NIFT Fee Payment through Debit Card or through Demand Draft
- Once candidate complete the registration process he/she should make the payment for completing successfully the NIFT Application Process
OBC or Genral
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can choose the Debit card/Credit card, once candidate complete the registration process. Here candidate has to make transaction bank
- Candidate can also choose Demand Draft in favor of ‘NIFT HO’ at New Delhi. The candidate has to mention this information in the online NIFT Application form.