OUCET 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
11th June 2018 To 11th June 2018
Result Date : 15th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for OUCET 2018
Nationality and Domicile for OUCET 2018
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality to eligible for OUCET 2018.
- Candidate applying for OUCET 2018 should belong to the state of Telangana only
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirement as per TS GO MS NO 25 & 108to apply for OUCET 2018.
- The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned before applying for OUCET 2018.
Educational Qualifications for OUCET 2018
- All the courses are of two years duration.
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A (or) equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate (Part-2) (In
- Candidate should have scored at least 40% in the aggregate (Part-2)
- In the case of SC / ST candidates having a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient.
- Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination are also eligible.
- A candidate who has appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before appearing for the entrance test, given in official website.
Age Limit for OUCET 2018
- There is no age restriction for OUCET 2018 - Self Financing.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in OUCET 2018 with respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years.
- Maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in OUCET 2018 in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.