Application Process for PU CET 2018:
The Candidates need to follow the following procedure to apply for PU CET 2018:
- Candidates appearing for undergraduate courses have to open the official website of PU CET UG while the applicants appearing for postgraduate courses need to open the official website for PU CET PG respectively.
- The candidate who has met the eligibility criteria have to register on the website and login with their newly created login ID and password to apply for PU CET.
- Once logged in, download the SBI slip and pay the required fee in any branch of SBI.
- The candidate has to login again and upload their photograph, signature, and other required documents necessary for completing the PU CET application form.
- The applicant must verify the details given and then submit the PU CET application form.