The applicants need to follow the following procedure to apply for PU CET 2018:
The candidate has to complete the PU CET application form filling process before the month of June 2017. The candidate has to make sure that the eligibility guideline for each course is fulfilled by him or her. The candidate can fill the PU CET application Form online and then take a print out of the form.
The candidate has to send the additional documents along with the PU CET 2017 application form. If the documents are not complete the application will be rejected. The documents have to be self attested. The form has to reach the head office, Chandigarh before the last date.
General Guidelines about Application Procedure are given below:
Yes, the candidate has to upload his/her photograph, signature and other documents.
After filling the application form and once logged in, download the SBI slip and pay the required fee in any branch of SBI.
The applicants need to follow the following procedure to apply for PU CET 2017:
1. Applicants appearing for undergraduate courses to open the official website of PU CET UG while the applicants appearing for postgraduate courses need to open the official website for PU CET PG respectively.
2. The candidate who covered the eligibility criteria has to register on the website and login with your newly created login ID and password to apply.
3. Once logged in, download the SBI slip and pay the required fee in any branch of SBI.
4. The candidate has to login again upload their photographs, signature, and other required documents necessary for completing the application form.
5. The candidate who has satisfied the eligibility criteria has to verify the details and then submit the form.