Application Process for REAP 2018
- REAP 2018 Merit List will be prepared based on JEE Main 2018 score.
- Based on the REAP 2018 Merit List and the choices made by the candidates the seats would be allotted.
- If the candidates have not written JEE Main, they can also apply for REAP 2018 based on their 12th-grade score.
- The detailed direction/guidelines and schedule regarding the application process and choice filling option form will be issued by the Coordinator, REAP 2018.
How to fill REAP Application form?
- The first step is a payment that can be done through e-Mitra Kiosk where the candidate will primarily generate invoice of INR 705 (both male and female candidates).
- After this, a 12 digit code will be received by the candidate which is required to proceed to 'log-in' to complete the application form procedure.
- Apart from the aforementioned method of payment, candidates can also choose online payment through debit card/credit card/ net banking via bill desk.
- Both male and female candidates have to pay INR 710 as application fee.
- Further, the candidates have to preserve e-Mitra or a transaction code from online payment.
Candidates will have to enter this code or transaction number in the REAP application form filled in the step ‘1’ for “login” along with following details:
- Challan No
- e-Mitra Code or Bill Desk Transaction code
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
The following documents are required for REAP 2018 counseling process:
- Scanned image of candidate's photograph
- Scanned image of candidate's signature
- Marksheet of class X, XI and XII examination
- Scorecard of JEE Mains
- Documents related to domicile and reservation category of Rajasthan
- e-Mitra Kiosk Receipt
- Caste certificate of Kashmiri Migrants from the competent authority.
- The third step is to enter the details of the candidates (name, father's name, mother's name and date of birth) after which a challan will automatically be generated for fee payment in any branch of State Bank of India from the second day (working) after the REAP 2018 application is submitted.
- The candidates must preserve their challan copy for future reference.
- Candidates must take print out of REAP 2018 application form generated by web portal after final submission and keep its hard copy for future reference.
- Candidates do not require to submit REAP 2018 application form to the office of Rajasthan Technical University.