Eligibility Criteria for RPET Pharmacy 2017:
Applicants are advised to first go through the eligibility Criteria of RPET Pharmacy 2017 and only then they should fill the application form of the examination. Eligibility here implies who can apply for the RPET Pharmacy exam. The eligibility criteria for RPET Pharmacy 2017 are:
- Candidates must have cleared the higher secondary exam from the CBSE board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates waiting for the results can to fill the application form which is set as the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have secured 50% marks in the 12th class examination to cover-up the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for RPET Pharmacy 2017:
The age eligibility condition set by the head of RPET Pharmacy 2017 is:
- Applicants who are born after October 1, 1990 can apply for RPET Pharmacy 2017 as it is set as the eligibility criteria.
- With respect to SC, ST, and PwD, applicants who are born after October 1, 1985 can apply for RPET Pharmacy 2017 as it is set as the eligibility criteria.