Application process for SAAT 2018:
The online process for SAAT:
- An eligible candidate can apply for SAAT on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the SAAT official website: www.soauniversity.ac.in for notifications about the same for SAAT.
- The students will need to click on the Admission icon before the registration page opens for SAAT.
- For registration for SAAT, the candidate will have to enter a password, contact details, religion, date of birth and full address.
- An OTP or one-time password will be notified on the mobile number given.
- Enter the same to land on the Application form for SAAT 2018.
- Additionally, the candidate will have to upload the latest copy of his/her photograph in passport size as well as the scanned signature and thumb impression for SAAT.
- Upload a scanned photograph in colour and passport size.
- Make sure all personal and academic details are clearly filled in for SAAT application form.
- Proceed to Submit tab and submit the form for SAAT.
Offline process for SAAT:
You may also take a printout of the form of SAAT and fill the same physically
- Attach the completed form for SAAT.
- Post the same to the university for SAAT.
- Use the following address: Shiksha O Anusandhan University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Orissa for SAAT.