Application Process for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
Suitable candidate to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 can apply for this via online mode by following these steps.
- For applying online for SBI Clerk 2018, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam must first go to the official page of the organisation, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam, must select “Career” Section and click on their desirable job.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam must know that there is no other way to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 expect online mode.
- In the application form, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam, must fill all required details and attach all essential document.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam can submit their examination fee through Internet Banking or they can use their Credit/Debit/Master Card to submit pay the applicable charges.
- After filling all details and paying the application form fee, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam, must submit this application form and take a hard copy of this form for further use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should be ready with scanned copies of the photo, signature.
- The scanned copies of images should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The photograph of the candidate should be of the size between 20KB and 50KB.
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen and the size of the file should be between 10KB and 20KB.
Steps for SBI Clerk Exam 2018 Application Submission :
Once the candidate has the photograph, signature at hand then the candidate can visit the official website and fill up the application form
Step 1: Candidate Registration
- All new candidates must first register themselves at the official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Fill in the necessary details like name of the candidate, DOB, address, mobile number and click submit option.
- After completion of the registration, the candidate will get the registration number and password through email which has to be used for the further process.
Step 2: Uploading of Photo and Signature
- The photos of the candidate should be uploaded and signature in this step, according to the dimensions and format as mentioned above.
Step 3: Candidate's Information
- Candidate must fill his/her educational information and personal information like Father's name, Mother's name, address for correspondence and more.
Step 4: Payment of Application form fees:
- After the completion of above three steps, the candidate will be directed to the payment gateway for payment of the application fees.
- The payment can be made using credit card/debit card/internet banking by providing the necessary information.