Application Process for SBI PO 2018
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must first register at the official website of the bank, www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in, and pay the application fee through Online mode in which the payment is done by credit card, debit card or internet banking for SBI PO 2018.
- The cost of the Application Form is Rs. 600 for General candidates and Rs. 100 for SC, ST and PWD candidates for SBI PO 2018.
- Candidates must provide a valid mailing ID that is active from the declaration of Results of SBI PO 2018.
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the scanning guidelines set by the bank for SBI PO 2018.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must then log on to the bank's website and open the application format from the Recruitment Link for SBI PO 2018 and then only can they submit their data.
- The data is saved and a provisional number and password are given in case the application form is not filled up in the first chance.
- The fee will be accepted from the second working day after the candidate's registration and must be paid within three days for SBI PO 2018.
- Paying the fees is the last step of the registration process.
- The registration information will be received via a message on the candidate's cell phone after three working days.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must take a printout of the form and fee receipt for further correspondence for SBI PO 2018.
- For online payment, there will be no challan. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should make the payment by secure gateways in which the particulars must be carefully filled in. No alteration can be done once the process has started.
- The online portals will direct the candidates by instructions and after the entire process is complete they will get an e-receipt.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should indicate the percentage obtained in graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application; where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into a percentage and indicated in the online application.
Here is the Screenshot of Application for SBI PO
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should make sure that the face in the photograph must be clear or else the application may be rejected.
- If the candidates are serving in Government offices, Quasi Government offices or the Public Sector must submit a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer.
- If the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are selected, a proper discharge certificate must be procured from their former employer.
- Call letters will be only sent via email and there will be no hard copies.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are required to fill in the registration number and password in the "Acquaint Yourself" book that is to be downloaded.
- Identity proofs must be offered to the invigilators at the time of the entrance test and a photocopy of the identity proof with proper attestation must be handed over.