Counselling for SET 2018
- Each constituent institution of Symbiosis has its own independent selection process for the short-listed applicants after the declaration of the result.
- The schedule of the Symbiosis SET 2018 Counselling process will be published on the official website of the Institution for which you have applied.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the applicant has to qualify the Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
- On the basis of the score that one has got in entrance exam and PI-WAT, candidate will get admission in their filled choice.
- Only those applicants that attend the entrance test and PI-WAT will be considered as eligible for generation merit/wait/reject list.
- If an applicant applies for seeking admission in Engineering and Health Sciences on the basis of test (such as JEE Main 2018) other than SET 2018, then there is no need of registration for SET.
- They can apply directly for the concerned Institution.
Eligibility Documents to be submitted at the time Admission / Counseling:
Print Out of:
- Online Registration form
- Entrance examination Score Card
Following Original documents with two attested copies:
- 12th Mark list
- 12th Passing certificate
- 10th Mark list
- 10th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate
Following documents two attested copies:
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Two photographs
Note:The Candidate has to deposit Rs.1,00,000 as the Provisional admission Fee by DD in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune payable at Pune.
The student has to collect the Provisional Admission letter from the Director’s office after the admission is done.
Reservation of Seats for Special Categories at Symbiosis:
- The following are the reservation rules that shall be followed while admitting Indian students:
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently abled students: 3%
- Armed Forces Dependants (Wards of Serving/Retired): 5%
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats over and above the sanctioned intake.