Application Form for SET 2018
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the application form via online mode from the official site for SET 2018.
- The Symbiosis SET 2018 Application Form will be available online from the first week of February 2018 (tentative).
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the Symbiosis entrance test application form 2018 by second week of April 2018 (tentative).
- It is mandatory to complete registration by filling up the online application form of the desired institute for desired course before the last date of application of the respective institute for SET 2018.
- The SET website has a facility of payment toward online application for the institutes along with the Symbiosis SET 2018 payment.
- The Application Fees is Rs.1500 for SET 2018.
- While paying Symbiosis SET application fee online, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can also pay the admission fee directly to the preferred institute.
- The admission fees is Rs. 1000 per institute, except for SICSR. (For SICSR, the fees is Rs. 1000 per programme.)
- The fees is non-refundable.
- Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and submit the fee via Cash can pay the fee from any branch of Axis Bank or Indian Bank for SET 2018.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and pay fee via DD can deposit the fee from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune for SET 2018.
- After depositing the fee, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria has to send the Payment Slip (Cash) & print copy of DD to the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
Payment Methods for SET 2018:
Applicants can pay the fees via five payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Indian Bank Net Banking
- Demand Draft
- Net Banking