Application Process for SHIAT 2018 Exam
- Once the candidate is deemed eligible to apply for SHIAT EE 2018, he/she can apply for the exam. Make sure that the application form is submitted before the last date; else the same will be rejected by the authority.
- Make sure you fill in all relevant personal and academic details. The application form is available via post.
- The form is also available with the Prospectus at the office of the institute.
- The form is available offline between Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Check if all fields are duly filled. Mention the test centre of your choice.
- For offline applications, you will obtain the application form after paying the fees via a crossed bank draft to:
Sam Higginbottom Institute Of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences,
Allahabad 211007, Uttar Pradesh.
- The last date for submitting the same will be in May 2018.
- For those looking to fill in the form online, visit www.shiats.edu.in.
- The last date for submitting the same will be 20 May 2018.
- For UG courses, the challan generated will have to be of INR 1200 and the same will be NR 1400 for PG programmes. The same can be deposited after taking a print out at Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branches across the country.
- Candidates can also pay via SBI Collect, online banking, debit/credit cards after submitting the form online.
- Once this is done, a challan copy with the candidate photograph affixed must be sent to the registrar’s office at the address mentioned earlier.