SRMCAT Application Process:
The applicants need to follow the following procedure to apply for SRMCAT 2018:
- Applicants appearing for the SRMCAT exam need to open the official website of SRM University.
- Click on the link to fill the online SRMCAT registration form on the website.
- Fill in the required details in the SRMCAT registration form such as personal details, academic details, and other required details.
- Check all the details before submitting the SRMCAT form.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets.
- Fill the details of the Demand Draft and submit the SRMCAT form.
- Pay the SRMCAT application fee by providing the necessary details.
- Take the print out of the SRMCAT application fee receipt and preserve it for future reference.
If applying offline through DD then the applicant must download the SRMCAT application form from the official website and send to the admissions department along with a DD of Rs. 1000 drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Applicants are required to write their names and addresses on the reverse of DD and send it to the address given below:
The Directorate of Admissions,
Tamil Nadu 603203