Application process for SRMGEET 2017:
- Once the candidate is eligible to apply for SRMGEET 2017, he/she can access the Online form on the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in for notifications about the form release. The form release date will be around November 2017.
- Once the SRMGEET form is available, begin by failing in details regarding your identity, qualifications and contact details.
- Candidates will receive a password and login details via SMS and email that were put in the form during for SRMGEET registration.
- Once done, fill in details of Programme Choice, Exam and Personal Details as well as Postal address.
- Make sure a recent passport sized photograph and digital signature is uploaded with the for SRMGEET form.
For those candidates willing to apply via the offline mode, you need to download and print the for SRMGEET form from the website.
Send the completed for SRMGEET form with the demand draft for required payment. The same will be processed after the University receive payment-
Use the following address-
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kancheepuram Disrtrct, Tamil Nadu.