Application Process of SUAT 2018:
For SUAT 2018, the candidates can fill the application form in offline as well as the online.
Application form can be obtained at either one of these places:
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of Rs. 1,000/- can be deposited by any one of the following means:
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter.
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/ Debit Card in cases of online submission of the form.
- Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
Note: Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self-application.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto-generated email will be sent to the candidate's email id, containing the following information.
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/ her exam date, time, and exam center of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS).
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination.