Application Process for SUAT 2017:
If the candidate is applying through an Offline Process:
Application form can be obtained at either one of these places.
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of Rs. 1,000 can be deposited by any one of the following means:
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in cases of online submission of the form.
- Demand draft in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Note: Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
If the candidate is applying through Online process:
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self-application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto-generated email will be sent to the candidate's email id, containing the following information
Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS).
After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination.