Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2017:
The eligibility criteria for SUAT 2017 is based on whether or not a candidate is clear of all the following criteria:
For UG Courses Programmes:
- Minimum prescribed qualification is 12th class from any recognised board.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national candidates are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
For PG Programmes:
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognised University of India.
- For foreign nationals, prescribed educational qualification is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and should meet the equivalence criteria of Association of Indian Universities
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.