TANCET 2018 Application Process
Before filling in the application form, the candidates have to make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. If they fulfil the eligibility criteria, they can fill in the application form.
- Once the candidate is eligible to apply for TANCET 2018, he/she can access the Online form on the TANCET official website.
- Candidates can check the TANCET official website to know about the form availability.
- The online applications for TANCET would be available on the official website of TANCET by the month of April 2018.
- Once the form is up on the site, candidates are requested to fill in all the basic details about their identity, academic qualifications and contact details.
- Candidates will then receive a password and login ID via SMS and email to the phone number and the Email ID mentioned in the TANCET online application form.
- Once done, fill in the course details in the online application form.
- Make sure you upload a recent passport sized photograph and the candidate's digital signature with the TANCET online application form after it is filled.
- Save all the data and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Make the TANCET application fee payment via a demand draft.
- Mention the details of the DD on the TANCET website.
- The DD must be taken in favour of the Secretary, Anna University, TANCET 2018; from any nationalised bank.
- It must be payable at Chennai.
- If the candidates are willing to apply via offline mode, they need to visit any centre of coordination for Anna University (TANCET) and submit a copy of their 10th Board exam or 10+2 Board exam.
- If the TANCET application fee is paid via DD, the candidates have to mention their contact details on the reverse side of the DD.
- The TANCET Application form should be sent to:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Anna University, Sardar Patel Road,
Old Highways Building,
Chennai - 600 025.