TANCET 2018 Application Process
Before filling in the application form, the candidates have to make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Once the candidate is eligible to apply for TANCET 2018, he/she can access the Online form on the TANCET official website.
- Candidates can check the TANCET official website to know about the form availability.
- The online applications for TANCET would be available on the official website of TANCET by the month of April 2018.
- Once the form is up on the site, candidates are requested to fill in all the basic details about their identity, academic qualifications and contact details.
- Candidates will then receive a password and login ID via SMS and email to the phone number and the Email ID mentioned in the TANCET online application form.
- Once done, fill in the course details in the online application form.
- Make sure you upload a recent passport sized photograph and the candidate's digital signature with the TANCET online application form after it is filled.
- Save all the data and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Make the TANCET application fee payment via a demand draft.
- Mention the details of the DD on the TANCET website.
- The DD must be taken in favour of the Secretary, Anna University, TANCET 2018; from any nationalised bank.
- It must be payable at Chennai.
- If the candidates are willing to apply via offline mode, they need to visit any centre of coordination for Anna University (TANCET) and submit a copy of their 10th Board exam or 10+2 Board exam.
- If the TANCET application fee is paid via DD, the candidates have to mention their contact details on the reverse side of the DD.
- The TANCET Application form should be sent to:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Anna University, Sardar Patel Road,
Old Highways Building,
Chennai - 600 025.