TISSNET 2018 Eligibility criteria
- For the individuals planning to appear for TISSNET 2018, the first most important step is to know the eligibility criteria and they should have the eligibility.
- The Eligibility criteria for the TISSNET exam is similar for all the candidates.
- The eligibility criteria for B.A programme of TISSNET 2018 varies from the eligibility criteria for M.A programme of TISSNET 2018.
Eligibility criteria for the B.A programme for TISSNET 2018:
- Applicant must have completed bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration or any equivalent program from a recognised university satisfying a mandatory requirement for 15 years of formal education.
- Applicants must ensure that they have passed all the exams in each semester of the qualifying course to be eligible for TISSNET 2018.
- Applicants who have appeared in the final year exams of the qualifying program also have the eligibility.
- Applicants who have the educational qualification in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 have the eligibility.
- Applicants who are thinking to apply during their final year should finish their graduation before 11 June 2018.
- Applicants who are in the last year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply for TISSNET 2018. Ensure that they have cleared all the subjects from 1st to 4th semester or from 1st to 6th semester.
Age Limit eligibility for TISSNET 2018 B.A programme: The applicant who has attained 21 years during the TISSNET 2018 only has the eligibility.
Eligibility criteria for the M.A programme of TISSNET 2018:
- The students should have passed the class 12 examination from a recognised board.
- The students who are appearing for the Class 12 examination on 2018 also has the eligibility.
- Candidates who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 12th by June 2018 also has the eligibility.
Age Limit eligibility for TISSNET 2018 B.A programme: The applicant should not be more than 23 years old at the time of taking the Bachelor’s Admission Test as on 22nd April 2018 for TISSNET 2018.