Application process for TMISAT 2018:
The process of TMISAT application is online as well as offline and ends on March 2018.
The documents required to complete the TMISAT application process are listed below:
- Printed copy of the TMISAT application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written on the back.
- Copies of certificates and/or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent) attested by Govt. Gazette officers. Applicants who have not received 12th mark sheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet (on receipt) from the internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extracurricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1000/- favoring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Registration of applicant for TMISAT:
- Visit the official TMISAT website http://www.tolani.edu/tmi/ and fill in your personal details.
- You will have a login ID and a password you can use for the main registration.
- Proceed to the main registration of applicant and provide details about education.
- Choose a center for examination.
- Check the information you entered once again and then print the completed TMISAT form.
- Payment of the fees through credit/debit card/internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1000/- in favor of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.
The registration fee for the TMISAT exam is Rs.1000/-