Eligibility Criteria for TMISAT 2017:
Candidates must fulfill basic TMISAT Eligibility Criteria to be able to apply for the desired programme. All candidates must ensure that they go through the eligibility criteria for TMISAT before applying for TMISAT. If a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, they will not be allowed to write the exam as it is essential for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria for TMISAT.
The TMISAT 2017 eligibility criteria is as follows:
The candidate must have successfully completed the senior secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to satisfy eligibility criteria for TMISAT.
- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII is required according to the eligibility criteria for TMISAT.
- Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1996 are eligible to apply for the 2017 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 1994 are eligible to apply for the 2017 batch.
- Minimum age of a candidate shall be 17 years for candidates to satisfy eligibility criteria for TMISAT.
- Only unmarried candidates will be considered as eligible as per the eligibility criteria for TMISAT.
- Candidates applying for the B.Tech. Nautical Technology programme must have 6/6 vision in both eyes as per the eligibility criteria.
- The Institute has detailed that the candidates have to meet all the minimum physical fitness and medical standards laid down by the institute to qualify as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to have examined themselves medically by competent doctors before applying for admission in the institute to be eligible as per the eligibility criteria for TMISAT.