Application Process for UGC NET 2018:
- All the notifications would be mentioned in the official website of UGC NET in the month of January.
- The candidates have to check the official website of UGC NET to know about the application process.
- Go through all the rules and regulations mentioned in the UGC NET form.
- Then start filling all the required details mentioned in the UGC NET 2018 application form.
- Scan your passport size photo and upload it in the UGC NET Application form.
- Next, the candidate should pay the UGC NET application fee.
- The application fee for UGC NET differs according to the category in which the candidates belong.
- It is Rs.600 for candidates belonging to the General Category, Rs.300/- if belonging to OBC category, Rs.150/- ie. belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
- The fees can be paid through the credit/debit card.
- The application fee can also be paid through the e-challan generated from the website at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank).
- Click on the Submit button in the UGC NET Application Form.
- The UGC NET Application form will be submitted to the authority.
- The candidates have to collect a Printout of filled Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card for future references.
- The candidate should attach the required documents with these printouts and send to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institute.
Step 1- Registration / Login Process for UGC NET:
- Candidates have to register in the official UGC NET website and generate a login id and password. If they have already registered, they can use the same login details.
- After logging into the official website of UGC NET, the candidates have to go through the rules and rules mentioned in the website.
- Go through the terms and conditions mentioned in the UGC NET website and click on 'Proceed Further'.
Step 2- Start Submission of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Online Form:
- Candidates should fill in their personal and educational details in the UGC NET form.
- After filling in all the details in the UGC NET application for. check it once again and click on the 'Submit' button. In the confirmation page, go through the details once again and click on 'Confirm'. Also note that, once you click on confirm, you can't change the details in the UGC NET application form.
- The system would generate the UGC NET Application ID. The candidates must keep it safe for further use as it is required to log in again.
- Candidates can start uploading the photograph. Make sure that the criteria are correct while uploading the Photo with signature.
Step3- Upload the Photo and Signature on UGC NET 2018 Application Form:
The student should know about the criteria to be followed at the time of uploading the photo and signature. After ensuring that the photo has been uploaded in the right format, final upload button has to be clicked.
Some standards to be followed while uploading the photo:
- Format: jpg/jpeg.
- Passport size photo size: 4KB – 40KB.
- Photograph dimension(width*Height): 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm
- Signature Scanned photo Size: 1KB – 30 KB.
- Signature dimension(length*Height): 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm
Step 4- Application Fee Payment for UGC NET 2018:
- The candidates have to choose the mode of payment.
- Applicants can choose to pay through online payment or through E-Challans.
- By clicking on e-challan mode, an e-challan would be generated which should be submitted to the nearest bank.
- Candidates can also choose Debit/Credit card option and they can enter their card details.
- Candidates can continue the application fee payment process by clicking on "yes, I do" option.