UPSC IAS 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
18th June 2018 To 18th June 2018
Result Date : 21st February 2019
UPSC IAS 2018
Application Process for UPSC IAS 2018
- Before filling in the UPSC IAS 2018 application form, candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for appearing for UPSC IAS.
- The candidates should make sure that they are aware of the number of attempts and the age limit mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
- While filling in the UPSC IAS application form, the candidates should enter only valid and authentic details.
- If the candidates fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria, they would not be allowed to write UPSC IAS Examination.
Steps to be followed while filling in the UPSC IAS Application Form:
- The UPSC IAS application form would be available in the official UPSC website.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 can fill in the application form online.
- Candidates have to complete the UOSC IAS online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions mentioned in the UPSC IAS Official Website.
- The UPSC IAS Application form would be available on the official website from the month of February 2018.
- Before filling in the UPSC IAS Application Form, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 should have their recent passport size photo and their signature scanned.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 are requested to apply online as soon as the UPSC IAS applications are released.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 should pay the application fee via online/offline mode.
- Candidates can use their credit/debit card or the net banking facilities to pay the UPSC IAS application fee online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 should check all the details entered and verify it.
- The image and the signature have to be uploaded in the UPSC IAS application form in the specified format.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form.
- After filling in all the details, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS 2018 are advised to click on the 'Submit' button on the UPSC IAS Exam Application Form.