Application Process for UPTU 2018
The filing of form for UPTU 2018 begins from 20th January 2018. Eligible candidates can log in to the official website - http://www.UPTU.nic.in and click on the Apply online. The process of application for UPTU 2018 will begin on 20th January 2018 to 20th March 2018 . The registration process for UPTU 2018 is as given below.
Registration of applicant for UPTU 2018:
- Visit the official website and fill in your personal, academic and communication details.
- Choose your preferred exam center.
- Create a unique password and a security question to secure the password.
- Check the information you entered once again and then click the Final Submit.
Uploading of images which include thumb impression, signature, and photograph for UPTU 2018:
- Click on upload photograph and browse your computer to upload a photograph. The photograph must be in JPEG format, should not be larger than 100 kb and its dimensions should be 5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer. The signature should be in JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Click on the blank area to upload the left-hand thumb impression. The thumb impression should be in JPEG format, its size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 5 cm x 1.5 cm
Payment of the fees for UPTU 2018:
- Choose your mode of payment among Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- In the case of credit card, fill in the card number and Pin no.
- In the case of a debit card, fill in card number and CVV.
- In the case of net banking, fill in account number and One Time Password.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Note the transaction number and take multiple copies of the confirmation page.
The fees can be paid online or through a bank challan. The fee amount for males/OBC category and transgender candidates of general category is INR 1000/- and for SC/ST/Female candidates and physically handicapped candidates is Rs.500/-. The student must read the declaration before they click on the submit button.
The reservation of seats include for UPTU 2018:
- 21% for scheduled caste of UP
- 2% scheduled tribe of UP, and
- 37% other backwards classes of UP.
The maximum percentage of total seats for dependents of freedom fighters from UP is 2%, son/daughter of defence personnel of UP is 5%, disabled of UP is 3% and Girls of UP is 20%.