Eligibility Criteria for VMU EEE 2018
- Every university comes with a set of terms and conditions that need to be met by the candidates at the time of enrollment, and so does the Vinayaka Mission University.
- The students who wanna get admitted need to be eligible, hence it is highly recommended that all the applicants should go through the following requisites before applying for the VMU EEE 2018 entrance test.
- Eligibility conditions on age, quality of marks of previous academic year.
The eligibility for VMU EEE are as follows:
- The applicants must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in 12th standard
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the VMU EEE 2018 Exam.
- For B.Tech, candidates must have cleared with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the 12th grade
- For Biotechnology, candidates must have cleared with Physics and Biology in the 12th grade
- For B.Arch, candidates must have cleared with Mathematics in the 12th grade.