Application Process for WBJEE 2018:
The filing of form for WBJEE 2018 begins from 14th February 2018, eligible candidates can log in to the official website and click on “Apply online”. The process of application will begin on 14th February 2018 and go on till 24th March 2018 .
Registration of applicant:
- Visit the official website and fill in your personal, academic and communication details.
- Choose your preferred exam centre.
- Choose your question paper medium and complete details about your family background.
- Check the information you entered once again and then click the Final Submit button.
- Uploading of images which include thumb impression, signature, and photograph
- Click on the "upload photograph" and browse your computer to upload a photograph. The photograph must be in JPEG format, should not be larger than 100 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer. The signature should be in JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Click on the blank area to upload the left-hand thumb impression. The thumb impression should be in JPEG format, its size should not be larger than 30 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Candidates can choose the mode of payment amongst Debit Card/ Credit Card or through e-challan.
- The application fees are based on the exam centre and vary according to the mode you choose.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Note the transaction number and take multiple copies of the confirmation page.
- Please read the declaration before you click the SUBMIT button.
- The Application Form Fee is Rs.500.
- The WBJEE 2018 Reservation can be claimed only by the candidates who possess a domicile of West Bengal.
- Different rules regarding WBJEE 2018 Reservation are applicable for different universities and institutes. The reservation details can be availed from the Merit List generated after the examinations.