Eligibility criteria for YCMOU MBA 2017:
Candidates considered eligible for the YCMOU-MBA entrance exam will need to be-
- University graduates with a recognized bachelor’s degree in any stream with 45 per cent marks is the eligibility condition for YCMOU MBA.
- The university recognizes quotas for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes and physically handicapped candidates. For all such candidates, the eligible cut-off marks for application is set at 40 per cent.
- The eligibility criteria for YCMOU MBA also requires candidates to be proficient in English.
- Passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board as the eligibility condition for YCMOU
- Percentage obtained in bachelor’s degree is calculated on the basis of conversion schemes followed by the concerned university/institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion would depend on the equivalent certificate awarded by the concerned university/institution and that score can be used to satisfy YCMOU eligibility.
- The candidate has to be an Indian Citizen to satisfy the eligibility criteria for YCMOU.
Eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website.