Application details for AEEE 2018
Online Application Procedure:
- To apply for the online exam, the candidates will have to first register on the official website by providing their name and email id and submit other details required.
- A login password will be sent to the email id of the candidates.
- Using this password, the candidates can log in to the university’s website.
- The candidate is now required to pay the application fee of Rs.1000 via credit/debit card or net banking.
- The candidate should upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the requested format.
- Once the application is filled, candidates are advised to take the printout of application form for future use.
Offline Application Procedure:
- The candidates applying through the offline mode must purchase the OMR printed form worth Rs.1000 from the respective banks, offices or outlets. The application form will also be available from the university or its other 3 campuses.
- The payment of the application fee can be made via Demand Draft in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- The form should be duly filled and all the required documents must be enclosed along with the application form.
- Once all the formalities are clear, the form should be sent to the university address.
- The all the formalities are clear, the form should be sent to the university address.
Note: To submit an online application; the candidate should fill in the mandatory information without any errors.
- Personal details
- Education qualification
- Communication detail
The online and offline AEEE 2018 application procedure will commence from 1st December 2018.