AIBE 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
26th March 2018 To 26th March 2018
Result Date : 13th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 2018
The eligibility criteria to appear in AIBE 2018 required are as follows:
- To satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2018, the candidate must be an Indian citizen
- To fulfil the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2018, the candidate must hold an LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 Years).
- The eligibility criteria for AIBE 2018 also requires the candidate to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
- The eligibility criteria for AIBE 2018 says the candidates must submit the suitable proof in order to enrol.
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination and the candidates are eligible to write the AIBE 2018 examination any number of times.
- A candidate who fulfils all the above eligibility criteria alone will be eligible to appear for AIBE 2018.
- The AIBE aspirants failing to meet any of the eligibility criteria, then they will be disqualified.
- The last date to apply for the test is 5th March 2018 for AIBE 2018.
- The candidates must check for their eligibility before applying for AIBE 2018.
- Only the eligible candidates will be provided with the admit cards.
- Candidates without their admit card won't be permitted inside the examination hall.