Application Process of AIEED 2018:
Before applying for AIEED 2018 candidates are advised to go through the application process and the guidelines mentioned below. Candidates must compulsorily choose 3 cities as exam centers when submitting the application form.
Online Application Process of AIEED 2018:
The candidates who apply online are requested follow the process given below:
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of AIEED.
- Search for Application form of the AIEED 2018 on the official web portal.
- The candidates are required to register on the official portal and create a unique ID.
- They are required to provide their mobile number while creating the id.
- Login credentials will be received on the mobile number provided by the candidate via SMS.
- After receiving the login details candidates need to log in and start the online application process.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form with correct details and upload the scanned photographs, valid signature along with required documents.
- After completing the application process, candidates should download the duly filled application form and take print of it.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee of INR 3,000/- through Demand Draft or transfer the amount into the mentioned accounts through NIFTI, CBS.
- Account Name: Arch Educational Society
- Bank of India, M.I.Road, Jaipur
- Account no. - 660020100003311
- IFSC CODE - BKID0006600
- MICR CODE - 302013002
Offline Application Process of AIEED 2018 :
The candidates registering through offline mode can follow the application process given below:
- Download the AIEED 2018 application form from the official website or buy the application form from any specified bank.
- Take out the print of the AIEED 2018 application form.
- Fill up the AIEED 2018 application form with requisite details correctly.
- The candidates must use either blue or black pen to fill the AIEED 2018 application form.
- Paste the passport size photograph.
- Valid signature wherever required.
- Submit the duly filled AIEED 2018 application form to the official address of the institute along with application fees.
- Application fees for AIEED 2018 can be paid in cash or Demand Draft (DD).
Application Process of AIEED 2018 for Foreign Nationals/ NRI Category:
Candidates seeking admission under this category should attach the following documents along with the AIEED application form:
- An attested copy of the relevant pages of the passport.
- Equivalence certificate from the concerned Embassy acknowledging & affirming the educational qualifications of the candidate.
- An attested copy of proof of status of NRI/Foreign National.
A Demand Draft (DD) of $75 in favor of
- ARCH Educational Society,
- Jaipur at Plot No 9, Govind Marg,
- Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
- Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302018, Rajasthan