Eligibility Criteria for All India Entrance Examination for Design [AIEED]:
Aspirants who want to appear in AIEED must look into the following eligibility criteria before applying. If they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria after applying, their application will be disqualified.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Courses (4 years):
- Minimum Qualification: Students who have Appeared for/ Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ ICSE/ IB/ State Board/ NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
- Age Criteria: All UG programs will be conducted as per Pearson-Edexcel norms. All students, 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course. All aspirants have the opportunity of culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4-year program at ARCH.
- Score Validation: Students applying for Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank/ NID Score are exempted from the AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly.
Note: Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2018. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2019 after clearing the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Courses (2 Years):
- Minimum Qualification: Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/ board are eligible to apply for AIEED.
- Age Criteria: As per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible to write AIEED 2018 and gain admission for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for eligibility to admission.
- Score Validation: MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/ MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the interview.
- Others: Eligible students who pursue this course can opt to “Top-Up" with an MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 program at ARCH Institute.
Note: Reservation of seats under various quotas (SC, ST, Defence, Physically Challenged, NRI, etc.) will be as per the norms and regulations of the institutions. The disclosure of the seats will be done at the time of admission process.