Application forms, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern for AIIMS MBBS 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Insitute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS 2018 is an Undergraduate Medical exam for admissions into Institutes with the MBBS program. AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be conducted for admission to limited sets of 672 seats in 7 AIIMS institutes.
- The Application Forms for AIIMS MBBS 2018 begin on 24th January 2018 and will be available online on their official website.
- The Exam for AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be conducted on 28th May 2018.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
- To follow on how the results will be put out, click here.
- The Syllabus for AIIMS MBBS 2018 includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Important Details of AIIMS MBBS 2018:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS Entrance Exam
Langauge of Exam
English & Hindi
All India Insitute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
28th May 2018
News for AIIMS MBBS
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published the list of eligible candidates for the third round of counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2017 session.
- AIIMS to start a medical college in Vijayawada which increases the total availability of seat in AIIMS MBBS Examination.
- Bilaspur AIIMS provides additional 100 MBBS seats and 60 Nurse seats.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Date:
- Online registration dates for AIIMS MBBS will start from 24th January 2018 and ends on 23rd February 2018.
- The exam will be conducted on specified exam centre all over the country.
- Candidates can download their Admit card online and it's available 1st May 2018 onwards.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 will start from 28th May 2018 and ends on 28th May 2018.
- The Schedule of AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam is detailed in the important dates section.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility:
- The student must be 17 years old on or before 31 December 2018.
- The students must satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination.
- Students must be passed 12th in Physic/ Chemistry/ Biology as major from a recognized board.
- Students belonging to general category must have 60% in the Qualifying Examination.
- Students belonging to SC/ ST must have 50% in the Qualifying Examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application:
- The registration process of AIIMS MBBS 2018 is done through online.
- The date on which the submission of AIIMS MBBS 2018 application is 24th January 2018.
- Candidates have to pay their application fee only through credit card/ debit card or through Internet Banking.
- The last date for the submission of AIIMS MBBS 2018 application is 23rd February 2018.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit card (hall ticket) that must be carried along with photograph and identity proof on the day of the exam.
- The Admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination will be available for download from 1st May 2018.
- The candidate should bring admit card along with him/her for the exam otherwise the candidate will be forbidden to enter the hall.
- The candidates should login by entering their application number and the password to download the admit card.
- The admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2017 contains the crucial details like name, roll number, address of the examination centre,
- Only such applicants who had submitted the application form on time will be able to download admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam pattern has one paper consisting of 200 questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes (210minutes).
- There are five sections. These sections are based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will have 60 questions each. Whereas, General Knowledge and Locigal Reasoning will have 10 questions each.
- General Knowledge section had most of the questions from the persons in news and government schemes.
- 1 mark will be marked for each correct answer and 1/3 (one-third) of marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Syllabus:
- AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance test organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 syllabus is based on the 12th standard subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- General Knowledge and Aptitude will also be asked in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam.
- A question paper consists of 200 multiple choice type questions.
- One mark is given for each correct response.
- 1/3 mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
- Refer syllabus pdf for complete details of AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam syllabus.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Results:
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 results will be announced on 14th June 2018.
- To know about step by step procedure check out syllabus section.
- Category wise AIIMS MBBS 2018 cut off will be organized.
- Counselling will be commenced from 3rd July 2018.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling starts from 3rd July 2018.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling scheduled based on the AIIMS MBBS 2018 result.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents to the AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling process.
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card is mandatory is necessary for the candidates to take part in AIIMS MBBS 2018 counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Seat Reservation for categories:
There are a total of 672 seats available for AIIMS 2017 for admissions in its MBBS course. The reservation of seats available for different categories for all AIIMS is displayed in the table given below:
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Books:
- Candidates should be well prepared to score well in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam.
- Candidates have to concentrate on some of the reference books for AIIMS MBBS 2018.
- Click here for important books of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
- Mock and sample exam paper helps to prepare well for AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam in advance.
- Click here for sample test paper.
- Reference books and Sample test paper helps for AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam preparation.
About the AIIMS MBBS Exam:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences also known as AIIMS was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions. The Institute (AIIMS, New Delhi) is a residential University in which the faculty members, staff, and the students live on campus.
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is one of the most reputed entrance tests conducted every year by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) all over India. AIIMS MBBS examination is conducted for admissions to the MBBS course in the various AIIMS institutes
- The test is the gateway to a flourishing career in medical sciences and successful admission in MBBS courses. The AIIMS MBBS Application Form will be available online on the Official Website of AIIMS from 24th January 2018 to 23rd February 2018. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a family of seven academic institutions offering various medical courses; MBBS, MD, MS, Nursing, Paramedical & Health Science.
- There are very limited seats, only 672 in number, so the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Out of total 672 seats, 72 seats are covered by AIIMS-DELHI and the rest 600 seats are divided across 6 AIIMS Institutes across the country. The AIIMS conducts exams in more than 154 cities across the nation every year in the month of June. It is recorded that more than 3.5 lakh candidates will be enrolled in upcoming AIIMS-2018.