Eligibility Criteria for AIPVT 2018
Before applying for the program, the candidates needs to understand all the terms of eligibility and they must apply for the program only if they are all eligible for the AIPVT exam.
- Indian citizenship is a must for the applicants to be eligible for AIPVT, the only exception being the students hailing from the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- On the last date of the academic year when the student must take admission, they shall be 17 years of age to be eligible for AIPVT.
- The maximum age for the students qualifying for all India seats is 25 years on 31st December or they are not eligible.
- However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC are given a five-year extension on the age as on 31st December, they must be 30 years old.
- The candidates from the state of Jammu Kashmir can't apply for the all India quota seats but they are eligible to seek admissions after uploading a self-declaration.
- The eligibility for candidates seeking admission for seats under the participating states will be as per their rules.
- The candidates should have cleared their 10+2 examination with the subjects physics, chemistry, biology and other English subjects to be eligible for AIPVT.
- The qualifying examination for the same must be passed with a minimum score of 50% in PCB for candidates to be eligible for AIPVT.
- For the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), there is a relaxation of 10% in the minimum marks.
- Passing this test's eligibility criteria will not make candidates eligible for admission under the state's quota of seats.
- Candidates will not be eligible for entry into the B.V.SC course if they do not pass the AIPVT with the required minimum marks.