Application Process of ATIT 2018
Only candidates who have completed the ATIT application process will be eligible for ATIT 2018 examination.
Application form for ATIT 2018 will be available on the official website from April 2018 tentatively.
How to Apply for ATIT 2018:
Students interested in appearing for ITSAT 2018 can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Step 1: Online Application, Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at the official website of ATIT and make payment of Rs. 700/- towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The ATIT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Step 2: Download of Application Form, Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from the official website of ATIT and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- towards the cost of the application.
- Step 3: Fill the Application, Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- towards the cost. The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad. The ITSAT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Following are the required documents to complete the ATIT 2018 application process:
- 10th or equivalent examination mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature